Enhance Your Artisan Experience with Our New Q&A and DIY Modification Collection

Hi everyone, my name is Mandy and I’m a member of the Snapmaker team. I’m excited to share with you two new documents that we’ve created to help enhance your experience with the Snapmaker Artisan. As a member of the UX team, it’s my job to ensure that our users have the best possible experience with our products.

That’s why we’ve created a Q&A document that addresses some of the most frequently asked questions we’ve received from our users. We hope this document will let you quickly access the answers to frequently asked questions.

Artisan Community Q&A

In addition to the Q&A document, we’ve also created a DIY modification collection that provides some outstanding modifications that have been created by our community of Snapmaker Artisan users. We understand that some users may have common needs, and we hope this collection can bring you more ideas to customize your machines.

Artisan—DIY Mods

We’re committed to providing our users with the best possible experience, and we plan to continue updating these documents to provide even more help and support in the future. Please check the links above to see more details.

Thank you for your continued support, and we hope these documents will help you get more useful information and inspiration from the community.

Thanks, Mandy

3 Likes

Thank you…
This is very useful. Looking forward to trying some mods.

1 Like