A chat between Li You and Jade

Hello Snapmaker friends, I had a chat with our hardware product engineer, Liyou, asking him five questions regarding the launch of Artisan. It’s a 13 min video. It’d be great if you watch the whole video. I know that I did not cover all questions that you care about. But we did try our best to start this try, this type of sincere talk, with the product team and the community. Hope you enjoy watching it and maybe learning some insights of the making process of Snapmaker 3-in-1 3D printers. Reply your thoughts here or in the YouTube video to let us know your feelings, thoughts, suggestions, or even complains. Have a nice day!

Here’s the link of the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfNfQqZ-09M

Q1: Why make 3-in-1 3D printers?

Q2: What’s the main reason to make Artisan?

Q3: What’s new in Artisan?

Q4: A concern on the compatibility?

Q5: What do you think of the print quality of Artisan?

The video is well done! It’s exciting to see the marketing that Snapmaker is doing. It’s good to hear that there will be interchangeable modules for Artisan and 2.0. I can’t wait for the dual extrusion to become available - Artisan won’t fit in my workspace, but it will be nice to have the dual extrusion and the different size nozzles.