Does anybody have problems with the CNC spindle of Snapmaker 2.0

Hi Everyone
I just got my Snapmaker 2.0 A350 and started cutting some ABS casings for Projects all was fine at first but suddenly my Spindle stopped working and Locked up. I could still hear the PWM Ramps of the Spindle Start and stop but it didn’t turn anymore. I then tried my most “Cavemanish” Approach and applied Oil to the Main Bearing of the Spindle and it spins again.
However, I wouldn’t post here if all would be fine. Now it emits rattling noises, randomly slows down for a second or two (I think the bearing locks up momentarily) and most concerning of all it gets really friggin HOT. So here I am a week in with a Spindle Failure after cutting some soft Plastic.
Anyone out there having a similar experience with the spindle and maybe a good idea how to prevent that with a future replacement spindle?

Regards

I too am having issues of this type with my CNC spindle. I only cut soft woods and all of the sudden it just started making a horrible screeching noise when the spindle would travel to the far right x-movement. Then it just started doing it all the time. I have this machine in my apartment and I cannot use it when it is that loud. I sent a request to the Snapmaker support. I bought my machine back in September and really hate losing the CNC feature, especially after I designed and printed a really nice work holder that allows me to make outside features and cut through the workpiece without ruining the spoil board. Some answers would be nice on to why and if I can get this spindle motor replaced. I have taken the tool head apart and am in the middle of searching for a replacement without having to go through Snapmaker as that would be too expensive.