Been loving the Snapmaker 2 (large one).
And have been CNCing a bunch of foam molds. However, half-way through a job today the spindle stopped spinning!
Everything else is working fine. But the spindle stopped. Here’s what I’ve tried:
- Restarting everything.
- Running older jobs that I know worked before.
- Replacing the collet, and the bit.
- Checked all the connections to the controller and to the cnc head.
- Removed the side of the CNC head and checked the connections there.
- Sent M3 and M5 commands to the machine via luban and got back “ok”
- Changed spindle speed to 100% from 50% in settings.
What’s weird is that Snapmaker reports “RPM 0” when the job is running.
Can someone please help me with this. Much appreciated.