Customize features not working 3d print

Customize setting In 3d print mode are locked out, can’t change settings

You have to make a new profile based on one of the built-in ones. Select a profile and then select Customize and then click the ‘+’ just below. A new default name will appear which you leaves as is or edit. You can then tweak the options below.

1 Like

Thank you very much worked like a charm.

I can’t find a + sign

Then how did you just type one? :smirk:
Already answered where you asked on other thread. Don’t need to ask multiple times.
-S

There is no plus sign.

I correct myself. There is no plus sign under the customize button.

Luban was revised. Click the gear to make a new profile instead. You can’t edit default profiles

He was saying that he explained this to you in the other post you had asked about but thats ok now you know

I seem to be having the same problem creating a custom profile. There is no option to create a new profile, and I can’t change the existing profiles. Using Luban version 3.13.1 on Win 10 Pro 64bit.

My specific issue is that I need to create supports for some parts, but the standard profiles have “supports” disabled. Any help is appreciated.

As Moose said:

Make a copy of one of the profiles as your starting point. Then you can edit it.

-S

its a shame they changed luban there cuz not its more effort to explain. maybe ill make a quick 20 sec video so we dont have to type so much.

Thanks so much sdj544 and Moose Juice. Making the copy allowed me to edit the settings as needed. I really appreciate the help and quick response.

Works Great, new here and this is what i was trying to learn.