Comments on Quick Start Guide and Laser User Manual

Hi guys,
I’m trying to use the laser module of my A150 but to be honest I think this feature is not really clear documented and also the interface is making me little bit confused.

I’ve started this post with the first question before reading this one, sorry:

I successfully made the gift box but I’m not sure I have totally understood how to work with laser.
No I’d like to cut some stickers but I’m having trouble finding the right way.

here there are some questions, hoping some of you could help and clarify:

• Where to set the laser power and speed? If I’m not wrong that can be set on both the process and workspace area…

• In the workspace there is the power setup panel on the left of Luban SW but the value is making me confused: for instance, the work speed is 100/100% but I can change the 100% value… what does it means? I loose lot of time before realise that if we change the value for power or speed we also have to push the “>” button for the change will be applied! :frowning:

• What is the “Fine Tune Work Origin” panel on the left side? What are the default values? I don’t remember if I changed some parameter there…

• Using the camera capture the setup of the work origin is automatically made? We have to set the working origin manually only if we don’t use the camera capture feature?

I had no big issue with 3D Print and CNC but this laser module is making me little bit confused.

Thanks!