CNC problems with files from Fusion 360

hi guys,
maybe someone can help me.

my cnc is trying to eat my plywood.

there are two files i made in fusion360 and both are giving problems.
File "geleider.nc comes right out of fusion, (at first i wouldn’t load but when i changed the name to *.cnc it did load) i ran the simulation and everything looked good. but when i loaded it into snapmaker cnc the file would not even start.

in the second file i deleted the first two lines (in a text edit tool) then the file would load and even start to run, but the spindle didn’t turn on so it pushed hard on the material. i had to kill the power (a emergency button would be nice ).
ok, turn the spindle on manually but then i saw that the feed rates where so fast everything almost broke.

what am i doing wrong here ???

Geleider.nc (21.7 KB) Geleider2.cnc (21.7 KB)

Have you loaded and are you using the Snapmaker machine and post-processing files?

Can tell more if you share the fusion files and not just the cnc. (at least for me)

-S

you were absolutely right, I now have uploaded the file into fusion and it work like a charm.

1 Like

Hi,
Can you provide the steps that you followed? I had the same issue with the .nc file. I also renamed it, my machine starts but it does not follow the set boundaries

This thread goes through the steps and after you need to rename the .nc file to .cnc