Can't get rid of stringing

Hi together,

i’m a proud new owner of a Snapmaker 2.0 - A150. I really like the device and its high quality. To start i read over several articles about how to calibrate the printer and improve the print quality. I have played around with several parameters but dindt get much improvement. Maybe you have an idea. I’m using the standard black filament that came with the printer.

All of the prints base on the “Normal Quality” Profile with 0,16mm Layer Height / 15% Infill.

What I have done so far:

1. Out of the Box my Extruder was under extruding, when extruding 100mm it only extruded 93mm of filament, so I adjusted the E Value (M92). Change it from 212,21 steps/mm to 230 steps/mm. So now when sending a command to print 100mm it is 100mm. Good.

2. Printed four squares model to adjusted the Retraction (Standard in Luban was 5mm) lowered this to 2mm, that improved the quality of the surfaces and made them smoother and reduced the stringing. But did not go away all of it.

Can you tell me what is the cause for the big stringing and what is the cause for the tiny spider web stringing? It looks like lower temperatures below 200°C make more spider web stringing.

1. Printed a TempTower form 225°C to 180°C, results are not very helpful, stringing at all temperatures. Edges don’t look so good. Some kind of wrapping.

1. Printed a Calibration Cube @210°C / Retraction 2mm
    I also played around with fan speed from 100% to 90% and with Retraction Speed raised to 80mm/s. But didn’t help.

Do you have any additional ideas, what parameters should I adjust else?
What kind of problems do you see in the pictures?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I also have the A150 with the same stringing issue… have you solved?

sry this was the double post, because of spam filter, later this one got posted by an admin.

Thanks I’ll read the other one…