Camera Capture and Work Origin

I have tried using Camera Capture on Luban 3 and 4 without success. I line up the file with the image but when I print it always adjusts everything into the top right quadrant. It seems that all of the advice regarding camera capture is to not use it because it doesn’t work well.

I am looking at a project that is going to require precise placement of multiple images and the camera would go a long way to help if it worked.

Hi Stephen,

at the beginning I always had problems with the chamber acquisition. Until I got the idea to always put an A4 sheet under the objects to be recorded. Give it a try.

Wouldn’t this still end in the paper and the work material being in the upper right? I add added the image to the canvas (Pic 1), did a camera capture and adjusted (pic 2), and then luban moved the work origin from the centre of the canvas to the bottom left of the plate.

Its been an issue for a long time, when you have transferred the file to the machine you have to set the work origin to the front left hand side of the bed instead of the default of the centre of the bed.