Bracing Kit/Quick Swap Kit

Which kit should I fit first - the Bracing Kit or the Quick Swap Kit (or perhaps at the same time?)

Thank you

Not sure if I understand your questionā€¦ I would fit both of them, why take a step between? I guess you need to first mount the bracing kit (I do not have mine yet, so Iā€™m guessing), since the Quick Swap kit will be in your way, but still, in the end Iā€™d mount both before switching my machine on againā€¦

Pretty easy reallyā€¦ I ordered the bracing kit as soon as announced and it still hasnā€™t arrived and no indication of when it might ship; whereas the quick swap kit arrived 3 or more months ago (I was a late convert to the needā€¦ it was out much earlier than that). So, get the quick swap kit (and boy does it make life nice if you are swapping among the 3 (or 4) functionsā€¦ really a product enhancement as I use to avoid swapsā€¦ now I look forward to them and they are only a few minutes vice hours). And order the bracing kit if you want to upgrade to the CNC enhancement or add a margin of safety. One warningā€¦ do not, (NOT) order and extra plate when you order the quick swap kit (i.e., I ordered a spare so I had both the 40w and 1.6w lasers ā€œquickā€ mounted and in doing so delayed my ā€œall in oneā€ kit by many weeks as they couldnā€™t make individual plates as they were selling entire systems too quickly to slow down and make just a plate here or there. Order the full kit (anything less is probably silly) and if you upgrade but want to keep some of your earlier gear also ā€œat the quick swap readyā€ order individual plates after delivery of your full kit. I ended up having to callā€¦ a couple timesā€¦ to finally get my order moving.

I also like jmngld,
I ordered the swap kit once complete and a few toolhead plates which were delivered within 3 days so that I can really change all the tool modules quickly.
And today will delivered my bracing kit arrived, which I ordered together with the 200W CNC module.

The swap kit is definitely a must, thatā€™s how I see it if you want to quickly change from one module to another.

But I also think the bracing kit is a good and sensible extension for the A350T. My bracing kit with the 200W laser is being delivered by DHL today.
According to Snapmaker, delivery should be late April.

Iā€™m looking forward to tonight

So today the bracing kit arrived and was installed straight away.
Absolutely great, the instructions are not quite perfect, so that the Z-axis can be mounted on the bracing kit, the screws must be mounted differently here is a picture of how it looks finished.
Unfortunately, the instructions on the wiki are not really successful!

Here the inside of both sides are screwed together:

Here the outer sides screw both sides like this:

1 Like