A350T buy option directly with 10W laser?

Hey there

I am interested in buying the A350% and my main focus will be laser cutting (wood). As i also have different projects in mind thats why i am leaning towards snapmaker at the moment.

But one thing bothers me a bit, and thats that i am not able to buy it directly with the 10W laser module. Or am I missing something? The thing is that I want all 3 options, 3D printing, laser and CNC. That would mean i need to buy the A350T and an additional 10W laser module and then the laser module which comes standard with that machine is somehow useless.

Then i thought i might just buy the F Model and order the other modules seperately, but then i noticed that there is no CNC module to buy seperately?

Are there any official statements that this will change in the near future? Something like fully configurable machine will all the modules and addons available?

Thanks for looking into this in advance.

I swear I’ve seen a CNC bundle before. Reach out to support @ support@snapmaker.com and ask if you can buy the F350, 10W, and a CNC bundle.

The bundle would contain the toolhead, wasteboard, hold downs, bits, and sample material (and maybe something I’m forgetting). Each of those can be sold separately from support, at least.

1 Like

I think they’re planning to do this from comments they’ve made. But since the 10w hasn’t shipped yet to everyone that has already purchased, I assume that that’s why they aren’t making a new bundle available yet.

-S