A350 Issues and Suggestions

Can there be an option to leave the heated bed and nozzle temp up when we stop a print? If I intend to restart it with a new Z offset or make a quick change to my gcode file, it would be nice to not have to wait for it to heat up again.

I have the same issues. I am new to 3d printing. I just received snapmaker 2 like a week ago. Made about 5 failed prints so far. One good print. Calibration initially works but now it printing head presses hard on the right back corner and made a 2 mm indentation on the print bed (I think the printer head was going to press and break the bed). After that the calibration would go into center position and ask me to manually calibrate the center point. Then I was unable to press the save button on the controller screen.
Please let me know solutions to fix those issues. I have already upgraded all the software and firmware before any print started. I also have enclosure.

Thank you!

Have a look at this:

And this:

2 Likes

Wonderful piece guys well done !
I just want to know what is the solution for noise that starts after sometimes linear are becoming a bit noisy while moving .
Also I have encountered some prints that stop and the nozzle go back home by itself while print nearly done, like 98% frustrating but I started different model!
Of you can help me with this would really appreciate.
Also if someone shares high quality print profile sitting for A350T would be great .
Overall my experience with this printer is outstanding))
Well done again !

I find sometimes the stainless covers on the rails start to flap and make a noise you can see them moving, I clean them with a makeup pad and some silicon spray and it stops the noise.