Steel strip adjustment?

can someone tell ne if they have had this happen or seen this happen and what i can do to fix it and or if it is possible to be fixed

. If you can’t see it on the picture. The steel strip has a slight bubble in it and it Bulging upwards and when I press on it it moves down if that makes sense.

Yes. This happens often. That’s why they include the adjustment tool for it with your SM.

-S

1 Like

I don’t think they include it anymore in newer F/AT units. My old A350 has the tool, but my F350 does not. You have to contact support to buy one now.

Is this the tool you are talking about?

Yes it is.
(and random characters)

Sweet thank you I appreciate you for helping me out.I can’t find anything online on how to use it can you possibly help me with how I’m suppose to use it to adjust them?

There was a support article about it here: https://support.snapmaker.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500000230882-How-to-install-the-stainless-steel-strip-of-the-linear-module-
Well, the “article” is still there, but someone thought it was a good idea to delete the video…

I found this one on youtube:

It shows the full disassembly and assembly of the linear module and the video should start where the strip is being tightened (18:44)

Takes a little while to load but I can still view the video.

-S