Snapmakers pla schwarz

Hallo habe den snapmaker a350 inkl gehäuse mir den laser klappt alles gut vorallem wenn der neue dann kommt. Aber mit dem 3d druck bin ich irgendwie auf kriegsfuss. Diese test vase hat er sehr gut ausgeruckt aber bei den anderen objekten gibt es gröbere problem. Egal ob ich schnell drucke , standard oder highqualiti.
Erster fehler er zieht fäden zumindest hänge immer welche weg vorallem wenn ich mehr objekte aufeibmal drucke. Aber auch bei einzelnen macht er das. Oberflächen oben unten sind immer top nur wenn er gewinde oder obekte druch die sich dann bewegen
sollen zb. Zahnräder oder auch bei hilfsstützen das wie soll ich es sagen patzt er . Also ich meine statt ein gewinde habe ich dann auf den riefen Unebenheiten.

Oder obejekte die vebunden und doch beweglich sind sind meistens fest ich kann es twar mit dem messer nachhelfen . Aber es sollte ja auch so gehen. Ein grosses manko ist das selbst der eigene pla mit den eibstellungen nicht passt . Es ist mehr ein frustdrucken statt eine freude . Jetzt habe ich ihn monatelang nur mit dem laser benutzt. Weil ich schon davor probleme hatte . Habe mir videos angesehen Ber alles was dami umbauten am drucker war habe ich nicht gemacht da ja sonst die Garantie erlischt . Hat irgendwer eine idee was ich tun kann.bin echt am ende . Das wäre nämlich ein sehr teuerer laserdrucker wenn ich den 3d drucker nicht benutzen kann. Hänge ein paar fotos dran vielleicht kann mir jemand dadurch besser helfen. Das was schnell gedruckt. Die fäden habe ich entfern. Sorry kann keine bilder hinzufügen

@W4S

Sorry for the slow response. I was hoping a German reader would answer. I don’t speak German, and I’m relying on Google Translate.

First, spend some time reading the forum, and searching for similar articles. There are a few German posts similar to yours, but you’ll probably have to read some English articles too. The forums use “Discourse” rules, so a bit of reading should let you post pictures. Pictures will help us help you.

The SnapMaker Black PLA is known for being low quality. It has a lot of stringing / threads and bubbling. The test vase is printed in a single continuous line, so it won’t have those issues. Most people recommend finding a highly rated PLA on your local internet shopping site instead. I’ve been using Hatchbox, and I’m mostly happy with it.

Some stringing / threads are to be expected. The PLA oozes out when the print head is moving, and you’ll never really get rid of them. But you can improve them enough that you should be able to remove them just by running your hands over the print.

If better PLA continues to have this problem, there are a couple things to try. First, print a temperature tower (see below), and pick the temperature that has the fewest problems. This is something I do with every new spool, because it changes even with the same manufacturer and color. If it is still a problem, enable Z-Hop Retract section in the Travel. It pulls the filament back up when the print head moves so it less likely to ooze out of the nozzle.

If you’re having problems with printing tolerances, with pieces getting stuck together when they shouldn’t (That’s my interpretation of google’s translation of “Oder obejekte die vebunden und doch beweglich sind sind meistens fest ich kann es twar mit dem messer nachhelfen . Aber es sollte ja auch so gehen.”) That’s a problem for everybody. The best thing you can do is go through 3d Print Guide_Walk Through (there is temperature tower GCode linked in the guide). Calibrate your E-Steps, print test objects, and refine your prints. Once you can reliably print the benchmarks with the correct dimensions, then try your parts again. Even so, you might need to under extrude difficult parts. I’m still working to calibrate my Original so that I can print Print in Place Engine Benchmark - The Bengine by Turbo_SunShine - Thingiverse at 100% without needed a knife to make it work.