Snapmaker Artisan 3D Printer (3D Printing Version) is Now Available

Hey there, awesome makers! 😊🎉

I wanted to give you a heads up that the Snapmaker Artisan 3D Printer (3D Printing Version) is now available at our Official stores. 💥 Check it out: Snapmaker Artisan Printer | Next Generation 3D Printer – Snapmaker US

This version of the Artisan 3-in-1 3D Printer focuses solely on the fantastic world of 3D printing. It’s perfect for those who are looking for a more affordable and user-friendly option to dive into the realm of 3D printing. 🖨️✨

The best part is that you can even customize your Snapmaker Artisan 3D Printer by getting the Standard 3-in-1 Addons. This opens up a whole new set of functionalities and lets you explore your creativity to the fullest. 🚀🌈

🎁 When you purchase the machine, we are thrilled to offer you a special maker package worth $84.98! This includes a 0.2mm hotend and a 500g PVA filament. It’s like getting a little bonus treat to kickstart your maker journey. 🎨🛠️

So why wait? Head on over to our Official stores and check out the fabulous Snapmaker Artisan 3D Printer (3D Printing Version) and related FAQs! Snapmaker Artisan Printer | Next Generation 3D Printer – Snapmaker US We can’t wait to see what incredible designs and creations you bring to life with it. ✨💫

Hey @Jade ,

is there a way to extend the printing only version later on? So when I am to stingy to buy the artisan, but the 3D printing version is affordable, can I upgrade this later with an enclosure or the CNC module? I can’t see it on store yet. Especially the enclosure is needed with some filaments.

Hi, I don’t see a answer to this question. Specifically, wondering if the cnc can be bought later. I don’t see it for sale

It’s compatible, you can upgrade it later with the rest of the modules.

But you can just buy the upgrade Kit. It is Not possible to buy CNC or enclosure in its own. But it is better then giving no upgrade chance.
I don’t know why they sell the Print only. I mean the Fx50 printers had same problem. Hard to buy the parts to get a full Ax50T. So there was no way to get a “CNC Kit”. You were able to buy Sheet and Module, but no screws, no collet, no clamps etc.
Snapmaker could be a construction Kit. Chose what modules you want and buy exactly that. And then there should be upgrade kits for each Module.

Now I buy a Artisan printer, then a full Artisan Upgrade. But why i have to buy a 10W laser? There is a 20W version Not much more expensive. But i think for global shipment it is much more easy to Just provide few Kits and some Users are unhappy, than provide all combinations, have correct boxes for it etc.

I see what you mean, I’m pretty sure the cnc module (with other parts) will be available at the store. So you would be able to purchase the printer + whatever components…

So I asked snapmaker about this, they say they have no plans to offer the cnc module separately. So, if you buy the 3d print version you can only add the enclosure and laser module

That doesn’t sound right, could you share your ticket number? In pm if you’d like.

OK this was hard for me to find, I swear it was not showing up in the snapmaker store for the longest time…just going to leave this here for those looking to buy artisan in stages

Still no word on buying accessories (enclosure, cnc, laser) in smaller portions

1 Like