Snapmaker Academy: Fusion 360 CAD & CAM Tutorial for CNC Beginners

Nice tutorial ! I’ll try others but good start for me… Thx

Hello everybody.
Thanks for this tutorial. I have managed to add the Snapmaker tools to the library thanks to another post.
I would like to know if someone (mainly snapmaker) has created a file for the machine itself, so that I can add it to the machine library and not have to create it myself. (Main reason is that I don’t know some details of the machine)

Thanks
Stan

There’s a link at the start of this topic for configuration files.

-S

I have downloaded the file and there is one document I don’t know where to load maybe this is it. If someone can give some guidance on what that document is I would be greatful!

Thank you

I dont think anybody has produced a machine but you dont need one, just use the provided tool library and post, the machine just brings them both together but its not necessary.

See post below.

Following this tutorial I successfully made a simple recessed pocket using the 2D Pocket routine however the bottom of the pocket didn’t come out flat. It has a slightly raised core on the pocket floor, as if the floor didn’t receive a final pass, only the periphery. To remedy this should I select the pocket floor in the model instead of the pocket floor circle for the Geometry like the video directs you to?