Snapmaker A350 All Prints Bad

Hello,
I have snapmaker 2.0 A350 and it seems all the prints aren’t good at all.
I have leveled the bed ,and the adhesion is very good and I can take off the print after very easily, so i think the bed level is ok
I calibrated the E steps and after that the prints came a little better but still again bad.
Now i have been printing various test that i have found on thingiverse to test the temperature,flow and retraction.
Please ,it will be very much appreciated if you give me a direction.
Thank you

That’s the Snapmaker black PLA, isn’t it? Standard advice is to try something—anything—else if you start experiencing problems, because some batches of it are known to be of really bad quality. (Others are okay, but why take the chance?)

You’re certainly getting a lot of stringing, though. What are your retraction settings like?

Thank you very much for the replay.
The material is exactly the black PLA of Snapmaker but I thought it would be a better choice to use it and not any other PLA.
The retraction settings are: the first test on the left is 5mm with 60m/s and the second is 5.5mm with 60m/s.
All the other are standard 5mm with 60m/s.
The strange thing is that I have been printing a lot with my ender 3 pro that is way cheaper than this ,and all the prints are coming out very very good. This led me to belive that it should be something very wrong.
Anyway as you sugested I should try another material.
Thanks again.

Set your retractionsettings to 1mm. 5mm is to much for a directextruder - give it a try.
And put that ugly black filament to the garbage.

Sorry i just deleted my message with the photo.
In the photo above i set the retraction to 1 and used the default normal quality that is with 0.16 layer.

Try reducing the extrusion also. I am using PolyTerra PLA instead of the filament that came with the machine, and it is pretty gooey. Setting the extrusion to 92-95% helped a lot, though I still get some stringing during fast travel (in the infill, where it doesn’t matter much).

I am still having more problems than I expected to, considering the price point of the A350. Currently trying to get rid of the horizontal lines/ridges in the prints (possibly misaligned layers, just not that far off? or maybe extruder needs calibration, or maybe the spool is not feeding consistently on the default spindle).

Some links I have been using:

Troubleshooting guide to common 3D printing problems
Guide to All-In-One 3D Printer Test
Taxonomy of Z-axis artifacts in extrusion-based printing

One side note: I didn’t have any problems with the Snapmaker filament that came with the machine; in fact my first print came out great (though it too had the lines I am currently experiencing) compared to all the ones with the PolyTerra.

So far this is the best result.
I used fast setting with 6mm retraction. I think the printer is over extruding or smth…
The problem is that i tried to lower the flow before and the result wasn’t good.
But before doing any modification maybe i should change the filament as you guys have suggested me.
Thank you all for you replys.

Lowering the extruded % is a bad idea if you E step is at default, but it’s a good idea if you have calibrated the E steps.
I did a lot of testing and adjustments before knowing about E. Got semi-acceptable results, then calibated E (12.5% more) and next prints had lots of problems again.
I decided to go set E back to default value, and then increase flow percent. I don’t know if it’s the same…

heh, it’s funny you say that. I did the extruder calibration this afternoon, and every print since then has had problems sticking to the bed. Mine was off by 12.6mm (presumably 12.6%).

Is this a sign of underextrusion?
This is a low quality with flow 105% on the left ,95% on the middle and 100% on the right.
To me it seems like the flow does not change much here.

95% on the middle and 100% on the right.

Inconclusive from the picture.

Try this test if you’re worried about under extruding:
https://teachingtechyt.github.io/calibration.html#esteps

Once your e-steps are spot on, then you can mess with flow to adjust based on the actual volume of the filament.