Problem with A350T and eSUN PLA+ white filament

Hi!
I have a weird problem and I really don’t know what I can do to fix it. I want to print a large 3d Model with my Snapmaker 2.0 A350T. I am currently using the eSun PLA+ White Filament as this is the only one I have left. When the printer starts printing it perfectly prints in the front and back part of the heat bed, but it doesn’t print in the middle part (See picture). I never saw this before and tried it many times with different setting and calibration. I tried with Nozzle temperature 200, 205, 215 and 225 degrees celsius. The heat bed is 70 degrees celsius.

One can see very thin lines in the middle part.

I tried to slice the model with the Snapmaker Luban a few times and I also tried it with CURA but I get the same result. When I print with the Snapmaker Black PLA filament there seems to be no problem.
I printed already with the eSUN PLA+ filament before (other smaller parts) and it worked just fine

I really hope someone can help me here!

Best regards

I don’t know why this is here now. This shouldn’t be there as it is already discussed in this very similar post. https://forum.snapmaker.com/t/problem-with-a350t-and-esun-pla-filament.

I don’t know how to delete it so please ignore it

You can have this topic deleted by flagging it, and in the reason just ask that they delete it because the topic is a duplicate of another one.