Post Print Settings

Hi all,
I have a couple of questions, and probably ones I should have found answers to before starting a print that will extend beyond my work hours.
I have a print set up, it’s about 16hours long, so will stop mid morning, early morning, when i’m well and truly asleep, and no one is around.
When the model is finished, does the bed and nozzle “turn off” and start to cool?
From what I can gather, it won’t shut off after printing - Or is there a code I can add that will do that for me?
I also sent the print job from my computer over wifi, if my computer gets shut down, will the print job stop?

Luban will turn the nozzle heater and the bed heater off when the print finishes. It also raises the print head up to the top. My original will continue running until I power it off, and I assume the V2 does as well.

There are reset (M1999) and emergency shutdown (M112) codes. You can manually insert the M112 into the end of the GCode to power the machine off.

I also sent the print job from my computer over wifi, if my computer gets shut down, will the print job stop?

I don’t have a V2, so I might be wrong. I believe if you have Luban initiate the print, then the computer needs to stay on. If you transfer the file from Luban, but start the print from the controller, then the computer is no longer needed.

Thanks for that!
I figured it would, and should have remembered it would from the first print I did.

I wasn’t sure about the computer. I got through my print, and am reasonably happy. Need to play with the settings a bit more, and try to get a neater finish.

I will try entering that code at the end of the print, and see if it works. Would be nice to not have it on waiting for me to turn it off the next day.