New Snapmaker 2's? Diverging?

Thanks! I’ll check it out.

No. What I pasted in is everything related to the upcoming discount.

Could I get one? I’m in the US and can pay for shipping.

If anyone’s still wondering if it’s worth digging through their spam folder for the pertinent email messages, the one with the actual discount code includes the following: “Limit to one use per customer. We recommend replacing three upgrade modules at the same time. If you need to purchase other specified modules later, please contact our customer service to get a new discount code.”

Based on that, you should be able to buy a subset of the upgrades, but you’ll have to buy everything you want at the same time if you don’t want to finagle a new discount code out of them.

Snapmaker saying “We recommend replacing three upgrade modules at the same time” is such a weird way of phrasing that. If you decide to not follow their recommendation and replace just 1 or 2 of the modules the machine won’t boot up. It’s the same type of statement as “we recommend not chucking your snapmaker out the window”

@brent113 what would you recommend as a stand-in for chucking out the window? Asking for a friend…

A firm grasp and a smile. Window open is optional.

@brent113 extra points for a closed window.

I paid 9.98 for 5, so $2 apiece. Cheapest no-track USPS is probably going to be minimum of $5, after I find a tiny box or padded mailer and wrap it further it against the typical MUST CRUSH!! urges. Notice 123 | Postal Explorer

If you have a prime account they’re currently going for $11.98 for the 5-pack and you’d have spares.

I guess I’m willing to do it but are you really that desperate to save $5 for a part for a $1K+ machine? If so IM me and I’ll send a Paypal email address, and ship when I see it. (Then again, I can see you preferring to pay USPS than Bezos…)

I’m pretty sure they meant purchasing the 3D printer module, power supply module and the linear module bundle at the same time. English isn’t their strong suit :laughing:. My machine shipped with the new 3D printer module but still uses the older power supply and linear modules and boots up just fine.

1 Like

@Beelzebub exactly what are you referring to? Your comment doesn’t say why you say that.