My new Snapmaker 2.0 A351 šŸ˜

I am so very sorry to hear this. Stefix was inspirational with his unique talents and drive to be the best he can.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the information.

Stefixā€¦
Youā€™ve reached out to a lot of people on the Snapmaker forums.
Thank you for your kindness.
My condolences from Japan.

So sorry for your loss, stefix was an asset to this community. :two_hearts:

My condolences for your terrible loss.

Sad news :sleepy:, my condolencesā€¦

Sorry to hear we lost a great community member :cry:

Since thereā€™s a lot of good information here, I think continuing Stefixā€™s ideas and work would be a good way to continue his impact.

I donā€™t have a link infront of me to it, but Iā€™ve seen a few posts on why linear rails are beneficial to the A350 and how why they are implemented.

Any further info about this known? I want to do the linear module upgrade especially if it will destabilize the bed like that. Even if it doesnā€™t tilt it very noticeably it will wear out the motors prematurely if there is any tilt no matter how little.

Hi, wow. What amazing job. Iā€™m copy you with the drag chain. In my A250 but with a little modification in the heated bed chain. But it getting in the perfect position. I have a question about the fan the you installed in the 3d printer head can you send the files or the link to download pls. Plus I want to know whatā€™s the two clocks in the towers? Thank you for tour job. Was amazing and inspiring me to get my A250 to a A251 :+1:

I see you are asking that question of stefix. Note the message above from March from Somnium - stefix passed away earlier in the year.

1 Like

Those are dial indicators. When the X-axis module touches them, they should move by the same amount.

1 Like

Did you need any stl file to installed how can I find those dials? Did you have a link whereā€™s can I find it. (Ex. Amazon) Thank you so much and Iā€™m sorry to bother you.

I so sorry to hear that. Thank you for your respond

dial indicators are common just search for dial indicators

Amazon.com : Dial Indicators

you can buy any old junky ones or but decent ones from MSCDirect.com or something too.

The mounts have to be made or printed. These look printed, not sure what he used for them, might be an STL file in the forums somewhere.

Just look for ā€œdial indicatorā€. Anything from Shars is usually reliable and reasonably priced. Amazon and Ebay will offer many opportunities for buying junk. The iGaging, Accusize, and Hhip brands seem decent though. What youā€™re looking for is a ā€œdial indicatorā€ (plunger-style), not a ā€œdial test indicatorā€ (lever-style). Always good to have a few around.

Wow! This is really cool. I look forward seeing how you put your A351:) to work. Would you be willing to share your design files?