Luban problem on MacBook Pro

Hello together

i have downloaded Snapmaker Luban 3.10.2/new to my Mac desktop and everything works fine.
Now I have downloaded the same to my MacBook Pro that I want to connect to my A350 and I have the following problem
In the device settings I select the A350.
In the configuration I see that “defaultState” at “series” is still original and not A350 like my desktop.
When I open 3D , it doesn’t tell me in “material” and “print settings”, the fields remain empty.
So no G-Code can be generated.
What is wrong here

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hope this translates.
Which mac os are you using? Are both the same?
In system preferences under “security & privacy”, under the privacy tab have you allowed Luban to have full disk access or access to files and folders?

-S

1 Like

Hello
for a quick answer.
So first of all I write everything into a translator, because my language is German.
To my Mac: the desktop iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) and MacBook Pro both run under Mojave 10.14.6
Luban has full access to the hard disk under System Preferences under “Security and Privacy” on the “Privacy” tab.

With kind regards
happyjack

Strange.
Try reinstalling Luban? Restart computer?
Under ‘config’ in settings in Luban “restore defaults”?
Not sure why its would work on one and not the other.
I haven’t had any problems on 10.15.6
-S

Strange.
I reinstalled Luban about 5 times and restarted the computer.
When I restore “Defaults” in Luban, I have the settings from the original. When I reset the device settings to my A350, I am back to the same settings.
I will now try to rebuild at Mojave in the hope that the dog is buried here.

I will get back to you.

With kind regards

happyjack

Only other suggestion is to go into library and/or system folder and clean out every preference and settings file for Luban you can find.

-S

Hello there I am again
I have set up my MacBook anew, unfortunately without success.
I cleaned up Luban, put Mojave back on, downloaded and installed Luban 3.8.0… and oh wonder it works.
I will get to the new versions later.
In any case thank you very much.

With kind regards
happyjack

1 Like

Maybe it’s a mojave issue.
They just released 3.11.0. Maybe that will work.
Don’t drag the new version to applications, or rename the new version.
That way you can use both. I did that for a while with 3.8 and 3.10.
Had some things I was working on that I didn’t want to take a chance on messing up while I needed some of the new things in a new project.
-S

Hello all,

I also have the same problem in my mac today that all my “material”, “print settings” become empty.
I am not sure if because of the latest Java updates - Version 8 Update 271 (build 1.8.0_271-b09). Could you advise me how to rebuild up the Mojave? or how to go to library and do the clean up?

thanks a lot
Murphy

Hi!

I also had the same issue with the materials and print setting showing up blank and I also run Mojave. But for me, the Luban software worked well for 5 prints and over 5 days. But with a new print the materials and print settings went blank!

I downloaded the 3.8.0 version because of what you said and now it works for me too!! Thank you!

1 Like

Hello
I am glad that I myself beginner, could help you.
Wish happy holidays and stay healthy.

happyjack