Luban Crashes when Loading STL File

Hi all, I am new to my Snapmaker 2.0 A350. I recently downloaded Fusion360 to create and STL of a 2D jpeg so as to use the CNC carving to create a 3D image of that jpeg. Well after some research I was able to create the 3D solid model and convert it to and STL. Then, when I open Luban and enter the CNC g-code generator I try and import the STL file. It looks like it is loading and always gets to 25% then the program unexpectedly closes and an error report is generated. Does anyone know why this is happening? Or how to get Luban to load the STL? Any help or advice is welcome. Thanks.

We’re going to need the STL file to be able to diagnose it (if you can’t make an attachment here yet, use a file host and post the URL). Also, what version of Luban are you using?

At the moment, my guess would be that either there’s something wrong with the file or you’ve hit a bug in Luban. If you have Fusion 360, you should be able to generate the toolpath gcode for CNC directly in there without going through Luban.

What holder should be chosen in Fusion 360 for making toolpaths with a 2.0 A350?

I don’t actually use Fusion, so I’m going to direct you to another thread on the topic that links to some more, older threads: