Is Snapmaker 2.0 silently discontinued? --> No

Hi Snapmaker team (@Jade @Riskey),

a post on Facebook caught my attention and concern: A user wanted to buy a replacement PSU for Snapmaker 2.0 and contacted support - this was the answer:

Does that mean that Snapmaker 2.0 is now a discontinued product, you sell what’s left in stock and then good riddance? If not: What is the way to get spare parts in the future in case of broken parts?

Thanks for clarification!

There’s an update to the Facebook post: “The support person that initially replied to my request for (2) A350T power supplies was mistaken. The support ticket has been updated, to say the A350T power supplies are still in production, but they didn’t clarify whether or not the F350 was shipped with the older noiser power supplies as the support person indicated.”

→ case closed…

1 Like

That’s what happened to the Original. It was removed from the store, but parts were available for a while. Since they’re still selling the F350, you still have some time.

I doubt they’ll discontinue it. It’s in a ‘I want to try Snapmaker’s product, I’m bougie, but not Artisan confident’ price range.

They’re continuing to offer us upgrades (quick change, 20-40w laser).

I do wish they’d use standard parts for the replaceable things like their heat block and break.

1 Like

Wat is “silent power module”? there is upgraded power supply that quieter than two bulldozers? :laughing:

Please clarify “you still have some time!?”