___Help___ Call for comparative printing / re "Help, terrible beating noise"

English:
Hello, everyone
Could someone of you please help me with a comparison print?
The point is to find out if only my J1 has the Y-bearing temperature issues or if it affects others as well.
I think the support will help us if there is anything we need.
My concern is to keep the J1 and not return it because my J1 has these problems.

Under process of elimination you should be able to find the problem.

Would anyone make themselves available with a J1?

It’s only about a print of about 6 hours, where it should occur at about 36% of the print time.

The following configuration is necessary to fulfill exactly the same conditions.

1. Gcode of the parts to be printed, 240°C printing temperature, must be increased manually to 250°C, plus the material PETG eSun or comparable.

2. Spacers for the lid, so that the pressure room is slightly ventilated.

3. Closed doors over the entire printing time!

4. Thermometer in the pressure room to make the temperature comparable.

5. Optional infrared thermometer to measure spot temperatures.

German:

Hallo zusammen
Könnte mir jemand von euch bitte mit einem Vergleichsdruck helfen?
Es geht darum, herauszufinden, ob nur mein J1 die Temperaturprobleme der Y-Lager hat oder ob es auch andere betrifft.
Ich denke, dass uns der Support unterstützen wird, wenn irgendwas sein sollte, wir etwas brauchen.
Mir geht es darum, den J1 zu behalten und nicht zurückzugeben, weil ausgerechnet mein J1 diese Probleme hat.

Unter Ausschlussverfahren sollte es möglich sein, das Problem zu finden.

Würde sich jemand mit einem J1 zur Verfügung stellen?

Es geht nur um ein Druck über ca. 6 Stunden, wobei es nach ca. 36% der Druckzeit auftreten sollte.

Folgende Konfiguration ist nötig, um genau die gleichen Bedingungen zu erfüllen.

1. Gcode der zur druckenden Teile, 240°C Drucktemperatur, muss manuell auf 250°C erhöht werden, dazu das Material PETG eSun oder vergleichbar.

2. Abstandshalter für den Deckel, damit Druckraum leicht belüftet wird.

3. Geschlossene Türen über die gesamte Druckzeit!

4. Thermometer im Druckraum, um die Temperatur vergleichbar zu machen.

5. Optionales Infrarot-Thermometer, um punktuelle Temperaturen zu messen.

Top Panel Riser - For Snapmaker J1.stl (244.3 KB)

edit: moved to the correct thread - sorry!

I can help. However my PETG is almost running out. It will take about 7-8 days for new PETG to arrive, as manufacturer is having Chinese new year vacation.

For now, after 2hour49min printing , doors and lid are all fully closed.
Temp is about 49℃ on the x-axis right side motor . (The max temp isn’t captured in the photo below)
Except for the resonance noise of the shell, no other abnormal sound was heard.
The speed is wall 50/fill 100

I’ve seen your video. Can you tell me whether the noise is continuous high-frequency noise or pulse noise. Because when my machine is printing at high speed (>100), I can also hear high-frequency noise, especially when the nozzle moves diagonally, the noise is the largest, as the x-y motors will rotate synchronously.

If it is pulse noise, can you tell me the time (min:sec) when it occurs in the video.

By the way, thanks for your work! my clogging problem is almost solved. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi @wudecao

It’s great that you’re doing this, I’m really happy to be able to tackle my problem with someone now.
a few days doesn’t matter. Thanks for your support.
The noises I mean are more like knocks, like when an axle hits something.
After I dipped the balls in my bearings, the beating went away.
It only came back on the last press, but not as pronounced, much less.
The video, the noise can be heard from second 17, it sounds like someone is kicking somewhere, but that’s not the case.

German:

Toll dass Du das macht, da bin ich echt froh jetzt mit jemanden mein Problem anzugehen.
Es kommt auf ein paar Tage nicht an. Danke für deine Unterstützung.
Die Geräusche, die ich meine, sind eher Schläge, also als wenn eine Achse irgendwo gegen fährt.
Nachdem ich bei meinen Lagern die Kugeln getaucht habe, war das Schlagen erst mal weg.
Nur eben bei dem letzten Druck kam es wieder, aber nicht so stark ausgeprägt, deutlich weniger.
Das Video, ab Sekunde 17 ist das Geräusch zu hören, es klingt als würde jemand irgendwo gegen treten, dem ist aber nicht so.

Also here, from second 17, but only perceptible with headphones and high concentration.
However, the ceramic balls are already in here.

And here, second 18

Ok, I’ve heared the kicking noise in the video. This is abnormal. It should be the rail is broken, not the balls. If it is the problem of balls, the slider can swing slightly in the direction perpendicular to the rail

When rail is erected vertically, the slider will get stuck in the middle, that is absolutely impossible for a normal rail. Even without lubricating oil, it should not be like that. With this video, the after-sales service should replace a linear rail for you.

1 Like

thanks for your support. I asked the support for a replacement, but the support is only back from today. I also asked that I want replacements for both axles. hopefully that will work. It would be horrible if they only send one splint. I hope that there are no misunderstandings. Eamon is my support contact.

It’s my pleasure. Yes, rail and splint need to be replaced together. In fact, this liner rail is not an expensive kind, up to 15 euros I think. Hope it can be fixed.