Forum Terms & Rules

• By joining this group, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The admins of this group reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

• Please refrain from posting meaningless topics, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the equivalent.

• Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.

• The admins shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.

Your respect to the rules and everyone in the forum will make this forum a better place for all Snap Makers. Thank you!

Hi, welcome to our forum! Please introduce yourself. =)

@Rainie

Thank you, this is a good forum and i have found users to be helpful and inquisitive to learn. I for one, wish to see this collegiate good natured forum, prosper from all of our contributions.

Doug

Hi, new user just testing to see if I can reply. I’m unable to post new topics. Still trying to figure out the forum.

I am a prospective user. My interest here is to learn about success with the snapmaker 2 CNC module.

Stay tuned…stories will start streaming in soon.