Forum Terms & Rules

Hi everyone,

Recently we have received complaints against other members in the forum and we find it’s of necessity to reclaim the Forum Terms & Rules, and more importantly, its mission. A forum is a place where people can share useful knowledge and help each other to grow and thrive!

Forum Terms & Rules:

• By joining this group, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The admins of this group reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

• Please refrain from posting meaningless topics, one-word (or short) non-sense posts, or the equivalent.

• Advertising, spamming, and trolling are not allowed. This includes using the forum, comments, picture comments, and private message systems to spam other members.

• The admins shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.

Your respect for the rules and everyone in the forum will make this forum a better place for all Snap Makers. Thank you!

6 Likes

@Rainie

Thank you, this is a good forum and i have found users to be helpful and inquisitive to learn. I for one, wish to see this collegiate good natured forum, prosper from all of our contributions.

Doug

3 Likes

Hi, new user just testing to see if I can reply. I’m unable to post new topics. Still trying to figure out the forum.

2 Likes

I am a prospective user. My interest here is to learn about success with the snapmaker 2 CNC module.

2 Likes

Stay tuned…stories will start streaming in soon.

More than a year ago (maybe two) I created a topic about adding vector fonts to SnapmakerJS for laser cutting. I got several positive replies. Where are those post? It has gone! Why did you delete it?

I haven’t been here that long, but could it have been lost in the transition to the Discourse platform?

Maybe. Now you say so, I remember that a change in the forum had been announced but I didn’t really notice a change. Can you retrieve the lost post from a backup? I don’t have a copy. I actually consulted the forum how I did two years ago because Luban doesn’t have the possibility to laser cut the outline or perimeter of fonts.

Guten Tag Zusammen, meine Name ist Erich, ich bin Senior und möchte Snapmaker für technische Elemente einsetzen, z. B. Zahnräder. Meinen A350 besitze ich seit 12/ 2020, und seitdem habe ich technische Probleme, die einen Druck nicht ermöglichen. Ich hoffe, dass mir in nächster Zeit der Start mit eurer Hilfe gelingt.
Beste Grüße aus DE von
Erich

I will PM you about your problems.

Cheers
Edwin

Hi, my name is Ray I am very new to Snapmaker. I have the 350 2.0 with enclosure. I’m just now trying to get started. I’m glad to join the forum.

Glad to be part of the group. I’m retired, but work with a group that builds assistive devices for the disabled. We’re generally new to 3D printing, so it’s good to have a group to ishare information with.

Thanks for this explanation. There seems to be a lot to learn. I see that there have been some unpleasant posts, so it’s good to have a moderated forum.

Hi, I am retired and a complete newbie. Looking forward to getting started with my A250.