For all who want level on glass

No problem @DougJoseph you did nothing wrong.

Aww everything work out he took it back, now give em a kiss and make up stefix :slight_smile:

FiFix 2.5 will be lightyears better anyhow!

I went looking on Amazon for something of a metal strip to use, wondering if this might be usable. Seems a shame to have to order 100 of them just to get one. Would this be too thin? Too bendable?

How are you attaching it to the module? Double stick tape?

Exactly

You can use the printet plate and glue a thin washer or something to the place under the sensor.

1 Like

I recon if you print the little flap you could put aluminum tape on it, or even wrap it in aluminum foil

i had some aluminm tape so thats how i did it.

I used super glue to attach the flapper to the endof the rod and just stuck it onther works fine for me :smiley:

1 Like

Got it. Thanks guys.

heres what mine looks like

2 Likes

Any concern about it covering up those “vent slots” on the side of the module?

I have no problem with it, and the slots were only coverd a little bit.

1 Like

I dont leave it on all the time anyhow, i just pop it on and off

1 Like

Just got my new print bed made out of glass ceramic (Fire viewing panel from Germany | SCHOTT AG | SCHOTT AG).

I can’t wait to try it out!

What are the size of the screws used ?

Is this no longer available on thingiverse? and if so,
 why not? are there any other good solutions for printing on surfaces other than the shipped plate still available?

Have a look at the files from stefix there:

it contains all his mods to the A350.
Sadly he won’t be able to contribute to our community anymore, because he seems to have passed away.

Hi,

Is it possible for you to upload the file on the Thingiverse as the link is dead

The post above you has a link to all the fusion files, unforutnately stefix has passed away.

thank you for your help

Sad to hear. Please pass condolences to the family.

1 Like

sounds good and sorry for the long absence (work related). well, I am a little busy and the solution does work for me at the moment quite well. maybe “next iteration” 
 but if you want to go forth and need some info just let me know!

Best, Hannes