Echo: Unknown Command: "M1011"

Keeps repeating in the console.
Any ideas?

1 Like

Yes. I get the same thing when connected via the serial port. I also get a different echo command when the rotary module is connected regarding B offset

This is a minor bug. M1011 is the command for Snapmaker Air Purifier, while the compatible firmware has not been released yet.

Two conditions will trigger this issue.

• No air purifier is connected(air purifier has not be released yet)
  • Connected via the serial port.

Our software team will fix this bug soon and release patch version on this page.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edwin

Ok. Good reason. Any news on the B-offset echo message that occurs when the rotary module is attached? Let me know if you need a screen shot of the message.

@Aca2b2

Screenshots are needed to locate this issue. Kindly PM the images to my message box.

Thank you in advance.
Edwin

So this issue may have been related to not updating all 3 modules to the latest firmware. I reloaded the latest firmware and the echo B-offset message is gone.

Any ETA for the patch? Really looking forward to the improvements of this version but I run my machine by the Serial interface.

Many thanks,
JR

1 Like

Snapamaker Luban V3.15.1 will be released tomorrow.

Please let us know when it is posted.

Many thanks, Edwin.

JR

I am pushing this issue and the bug-fixed version, Snapmaker Luban V3.15.1 is ready to release.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edwin

Update

Snapmaker Luban 3.15.1 has been released.

grafik

Error keeps showing (or returned) in v4.1.2

Do you have an emergency button connected?

Yes, emergency button is connected. I had a FW update as well. I will check, if the error still exists as soon as possible.