Dual extruder For Snapmaker 2.0

I’d also assume that the price difference is VAT - actually, the EU price is ~16% above US (which is without VAT!). Also the announced list price of EU shop is higher than US - so I guess saying that EU does not get the discount is not correct. Coming from Germany and having 19% VAT, 16% is even kindof another discount…

Whatever, I can only repeat that I find Snapmaker is heading into the direction of overpriced products. They are slowly creeping to get close to Ultimaker stuff, which I personally always found way overpriced. But Ultimaker at least has the reputation to make excellent products - although I like my Snapmaker, I yet feel that their engineering has not the same level (hope I do not offend anyone…).

Has everyone got their dual extruder for Snapmaker 2 ?
I’ve had no response to enquiries and no extruder.
I pre-ordered last year!

1 Like

Hi Gilbert,
It seems most people have started receiving their orders if they pre-ordered that very first week in September when it went on sale. I am not sure of the timeline of the remaining orders. This is what they put out most recentl… When will my Dual Extrusion Module be shipped out?
A: You can check the shipping date of your order in this article: https://support.snapmaker.com/hc/en-us/articles/10430772962455