Bed leveling for pcb milling?

Hi.
Currently I can not mill any pcb.
The bed is sloping on the x-axis.
This feature was requested since 2018, but no reaction…

greetings
jens

The bed should be parallel to the build plate and Y axis. If it’s not, something was not installed correctly.

The Z axis should be perpendicular to the build plate on all 4 sides.
The Y axis should be perpendicular to the Z axis on all 4 sides.
The X axis should be perpendicular to the build plate on all 4 sides.
The material plate should be perpendicular to the X axis, although it’s hard to get a square in there to test.

If those things aren’t true, you likely have some debris in between the part and what ever it’s connected to. It’s pretty easy get some debris wedged in the odd crevice when machining. Once you find the area that isn’t square, you’ll likely see a gap when the two parts should be touching. Where ever the gap is largest is likely where the debris is. Just take it apart, clean it, reassemble, and retest.

I

Sorry about the problem you ran into.
If you purchased the machine from Snapmaker’s official online store or Snapmaker official amazon store, please fill in the warranty request via this link https://snapmaker.com/repair, and attach a video of the problem.

If you purchased from Snapmaker authorized distributor, please contact their official customer service for help.

Hope these could help you.

I have same problem, I destroy some cuter. CNC need leveling procedure like 3D printer.