Add color to preexisting model

Hi all,

I found a tool model on Maker World (https://makerworld.com/en/models/121477-scribing-tool#profileId-130697) that I want to print.

It already has text but, I want make it a different color to improve readability. However, I can’t find a way to do it in the slicer, short of removing the text and starting over.

I would be grateful for any help someone could provide.

Wondering, there is a colouring feature in orca slicer isn’t it?

LIke so ?

Even without owning the U1, you can still install the Sofware.

Yes, when I click on one of the numbers with fill selected it changes the color to green (not a color on the machine), but i can’t select a color. when I exit the paint tab everything is the color of the body, and when I go to print the U1 only shows one nozzle.

I presume this is about Snapmaker Orca, so I’ve moved it. It’s not very helpful when the first post in a thread doesn’t specify what it’s about, nor is posted in a relevant category.

Thanks for you help. I thought I was posting it in the the Snapmaker orca category, but obviously I was mistaken.

It was just under “Software”, so obviously that covers a number of possibilities.