A350 for sale (update to another post)

I had my A 350 for sale to help pay for two new machines in my little shop but had expenses covered and at the end decided to keep it. Things changed, I’m moving and have a smaller office and actually don’t need it anymore, have three separate machines now and no more space, so is back on sale.

SM A350 (not T models)

1. 2 Extra CNC plate (new, still wrapped)
  2. Numerous bits for wood, acylics and aluminum and set of collets of different sizes (15)
  3. 1 Power module extra that I was updating the fans for silent ones, changed the one on the back but lost the one for the inside, still unfinished.
  4. All original packaging, manuals and toolbox, no visible damages, just a little dust.

$500.00

Pensacola, FL. Shipping cost is on the buyer. pickup is the best choice, I don’t have to take apart nor you have to re-assemble it )

If interested leave a message I’ll send photos and video to verify is functioning as it did the first day.

Nobody? Still available.

Well, no interest to anyone. I have a after school program location near me, where they teach computer graphics to trouble teens, most of it is successful and I will be donating it and perhaps will help to spark the curiosity for 3D printing and so fourth, unless I get an offer from someone here.
Thank you guys for all your help in the past. Have a good one.

1 Like