I have updated the firmware on the printer but I am still getting a 99% error. Right now I’m getting it when ever I send G-code from Simplifiy3d. Anyone find a remedy for this?
Remove the comments from your post gcode script
I’ll give it a shot, thanks.
I had the same problem but then I realized that the last gcode when Luban slices is an M84 to turn off motors. My ending script did not have that as the last command. When I modified my Simplify 3D ending script to put the M84 as the last command, the problem was solved and my prints now run to 100%. Here is my current ending script.
;===== BEG SNAP STOP
G90 ; absolute positioning
G92 E0 ; Set extruder position
G1 E-2 F300 ; retract filament to release pressure
M107 ; turn off cooling fan
M104 S0 ; turn off extruder
M140 S0 ; turn off bed
G1 Z235 F3000 ; move Z up
G1 X0 F3000 ; move X to min endstops
G1 Y250 F3000 ; move bed forward
;===== END SNAP STOP
Some of my end comments text wrapped with out me knowing so the second line didn’t have a comment break I thought the window just text wrapped but it didn’t. Thanks for the help. Once that was done I don’t have the 99% error anymore.