Which new product do you want to buy most? Why?

:bowing_man:
yes exactly

I assume the stronger CNC machine would still be capable of 3D printing. Iā€™d mainly want the 3D printing capability to do small prints; I have a large format printer already to do larger ones. Iā€™d have it set up as a CNC carver most of the time.

What Iā€™d really like to see is a CNC module that doesnā€™t have so much runout, i.e. that uses a collet of some sort for holding the cutting bit more centrally instead of the single set screw. Iā€™ll be experimenting with a couple of aftermarket collets on the existing module to see if I can improve things.

1 Like

Bring the lazer PLEASE

The size of the print surface is a serious limitation if you want to make something useful. Sometimes the object can be rotated 45 degrees to make it fit, but that doesnā€™t always work. I really need longer X and Y axes.

1 Like

The Double Z! Becouse its working-area is bigger, itā€™s stronger and more precise and itā€™s still as versatile as the smaller 3-in-1 Snapmaker.

1 Like

I donā€™t think the Double Z they are showing has a bigger build area.
They definitely need to offer one with a bigger area.
I actually think the one with the Double Y would be more rigid.

1 Like

If the double Y is also compatible to the other moduls, then it will be the best. But itā€™s just called ā€œstronger CNC machineā€, that sounds like, itā€™s just a CNC-Carver.

True. But I donā€™t see why they would limit it to just the CNC. Maybe they would sell it with just the CNC but the controller supports all the modules and shouldnā€™t prevent the use of the other modules. I guess it depends if they sell it as an ā€œupgrade kitā€ or as a stand alone separate product.

simple lazer engraver for the sole reason that while a lot can be done with the current print area with cnc and 3d printing, the print area with lazer engraving feels like it is too small

1 Like

The Double Zā€¦ two Linear Modules to handle the Tool Modules mean they are more precise.

That said, a larger Main Plate (the platform everything attaches to) would allow for two Linear Modules to support the Heated Bed/Work Area as well.

@whimsycwd Could you tell us if the stronger CNC would be able to 3D print as well? If not, PLEASE consider that feature. I donā€™t think you guys are understanding how much this product would be perfect in comparison to so much others in the market by just adding a larger build plate to actually print almost anything useful - and slicing and editing already made models is a PITA. Most of us just want to load the model and print it :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser - nur damit Ɯbersetzungsprogramme nicht Ć¼berfordert werden :wink:

Wenn ein Ɯbersetzer Schmarrn trotzdem richtig Ć¼bersetzt oder in Zukunft hoffentlich Ć¼bersetzen kƶnnen wird, dann dieser hier : https://www.deepl.com/de/translator

Hi,

Are these products available for order ?
I would be very interested to buy some of them.

Thanks !

Not yet - Iā€™d recommend checking the Snapmaker Store twice a month for updates.