Snapmaker 2.0 Cable management

Here is something i made to tidy up the wires on my SM 2.0.

1- Top Cover, its tight fit but i used double sided tape anyway, next one will be using the same 4 screw for the converter but need longer ones.

2- Bottom cover is using the STD screws for and fits directly to the bottom frame.

Print in 0.2 layer height and 30% infill with 3 perimeters. I also used Petg for less heat deflection.

EDIT: i can only upload one image at a time :frowning:

8 Likes

second image

8 Likes

3rd.

6 Likes

and so on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

last one

7 Likes

i cant upload .stl files, anyone wants them them email me and upload them please.

Great idea! What did you model it in?

Can you upload to thingiverse and link that? Please include the software native file in thingiverse and also the stls so someone can modify.

1 Like

Email me and i will share with you as i dont have thingiverse account, i can share the stl’s for now as im going to make some more changes later then i can release everything.

Nothing like solidworks :+1:

3 Likes

i would like the STl for your protection plate on the top side…

@Naser,

Did you ever make the rest of your changes and release your stl files? There’s no way I can justify the cost of solidworks, but I could at least print from the stl files, right?

Thanks for sharing!

I have not made any changes yet and I already have my SM up for sale, its a great all in one machine but its never best at anything, that’s just my opinion.

Regards,

Oh, that’s sad. I’m sorry to hear it. Unless… that means you are going to get something that works better for you, which would be happy news.

Anyway, could you publish your STL files before you go? I suspect that they would be useful for many of us.

Thanks. And, good luck on your future adventures!

1 Like

Emailed Naser the other day and he sent me the files, he asked if I could upload on his behalf as he gets alot of emails about this. I will eventually post to thingyverse on behalf and mention all credit to the creator, but for now here are the files.

Wire_Orginizer.zip (839.2 KB)

In 24 hours this link should be active: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4763052

2 Likes

Thank you for your support brother, if anyone is interested in the native SW files then I’m willing to share incase someone wants to improve on it but please share it with other if possible.