Print module popped open, what am i missing?

Anyone have a picture of the filament door spring assembly? I started a print last night and at some point, the door opened, the spring popped out ; the open door popped and forced itself backwards and then dragged the mat off the print bed and scraped along the heated bed and screwed it all up. Im hoping to salvage the parts and put it back together but i think something is bent slightly if i am not missing any parts, because i put the spring back in and try to close it, the latch wont lock now. Its ever so slightly off. Do they sell individual parts for this or do i need a whole new module? Thanks in advance.

The filament door mechanism is very simple. They don’t sell individual parts but also it’s not worth replacing.

Some people opt to tape it close anyways as it gives finer control over the applied spring pressure, a necessity with certain filaments.

Under your thumb on the inside is a sliding latch attached with the 2 allen head screws. When in the locking position it sticks out slightly past the width of the door and latches directly on the toolhead body. If that is missing or damaged it should be quite easy to fabricate something to repair it.