Optional Default to Export G-Code

SnOrca always defaults to “Print” at top right, with a drop-down option to change the function to Export G-Code. For those of us who always want to export G-Code, it’s doubly annoying:

It takes a click to open the dropdown and a click to select export, which only changes the function of the button. Then you have to click the button to do the export. What a pain. And then it only sticks as long as you don’t close SnOrca or open another project file.

It would be easier if the option on the drop-down actually performed the action.

It would be easier if the function of the button could be set permanently in the user options.

I agree with that, and I’m also bothered by it, but other users will want the “print” button instead! It’s hard to please everyone!

I’m talking about having a user setting to choose the default, but there’s no harm in having buttons for both!

Okay… I didn’t understand your message in that sense, so now it’s much clearer and I agree with you! :+1:

Vote!

1 Like