Please come and join us in this grand contest co-hosted by Snapmaker and ELEGOO!
What is MOVEIT 3DP SHOW?
3D printing (3DP), an important tool for modern society, is also a desktop application for innovating people’s lives. This time, 3D printer manufacturer Snapmaker and ELEGOO are collaborating on the ‘MOVEIT 3DP SHOW’ social media campaign to encourage more people to create, to challenge themselves, and to awaken their innovative sides in 2021.
With no material or making method limitation, creators only need to make movable works. A movable work is more of a test of our imagination and hands-on ability. It can show our relationship with the environment more directly, which makes it more fun and challenging.
The final entries will be recognized by 6 influential YouTubers, well-known media institutions, CEOs of companies, and the top winner will win $5000.
The contest will run from June 15, 2021, to July 19, 2021 (UTC).
Follow us on our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) for the latest updates of the event!
- Facebook: Redirecting...
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/snapmakerinc/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/snapmaker
Watch the Event Video here:
In order to reward the top winners, the following prizes will be offered by Snapmaker & ELEGOO:
- 1st prize: $5000 USD ×1
- 2nd prize: $2500 USD ×2
- 3rd prize: $1000 USD ×3
- Finalist award: $200 USD (Amazon Gift Card) ×35
Create a movable work, with no restrictions on how you make it or what materials you use.
Don’t know where to start? Check the inspirations section from the video!
Shoot a video (longer than 10s) of your work and really show its movable effects！It is better to put your work under some kind of atmosphere or story if you can.
Post it on the platform as required with a hashtag.
Post your picture and video together with the hashtag #MoveIt3DPShow and mention @snapmakerinc@elegoo
Post a video with the hashtag #MoveIt3DPShow and mention @snapmaker
Tweet a video with the hashtag #MoveIt3DPShow and mention
- Finalist Award ( 0 7 / 19)
On July 19, top 10 contestants will be selected on the three platforms（Facebook, Twitter, Instagram）to win finalist awards and enter the finals.
- Repechage ( 0 7 / 25)
Users of Snapmaker Facebook group and Elegoo Facebook group vote for 5 final works.
We will publish them on July 25.
- Finals ( 0 7 / 30)
Participants will be judged on the theme relevance of their works, on the project difficulty, on the extent of interest/usefulness, and on aesthetics. The weights of the scores are: Theme relevance(50%), Difficulty(20%), Interesting/Usefulness(15%), Aesthetics(15%).
We will announce the final winners on July 30.
- How do I know if my project has been submitted successfully?
As long as you add the hashtag and mention our account as required by July 19, you are considered to have entered.
- Does my project need to be 100% original？
100% original projects are preferred, while mixed and modified ones are also allowed. If you are using others’ models, please make sure there’s no copyright infringement and we suggest you indicate the sources.
- How to make sure my work meets the requirements?
You need to make sure your works are actually movable and can interact with the surroundings. The better the effects, the more likely you will win.
- How do we give out the bonuses ？
We will communicate directly with the winners from July 30 to Aug 8, and the winners will need to pay for the taxes.
- The campaign runs from June 15, 2021, to July 19, 2021, at 23:59 UTC.
- Each person will only be eligible to win 1 prize during the preliminary contest. Submissions close on July 18, 2021, at 23:59 UTC.
- Snapmaker and ELEGOO reserve the right to terminate the competition or change the conditions of the competition at any time. If a violation of the terms and conditions or an attempted fraud occurs, the competitor will be disqualified.
- By submitting the project, you agree that the Snapmaker and ELEGOO teams have the right to use your project for promotion, exhibition, or other related purposes.