G Code for Bed Level Visualizer

yes this is the code i am using. what section do you go to in the touch screen because when I go to calibration it restarts the calibration with the 5x5 and if I go to control I cannot go down more than .1mm which is not very precise

I’m in the middle of a big print. Once it’s done, I’ll go ahead and do the 11x11 to give you precise info on how it goes on my side.

Me the other way that I found is to start a manual calibration and once arrived at the first point I switch on the pc and I start the command line for the 11x11

Hey sorry it took me a while.
So I just run the 11x11.
Running first portion of commands via luban, after

G1029 A

I waited until it settled in the center waiting for the z-offset calibration.
I hit the disconnect button on the touchscreen, this took me to regular controls, where I set the z-offset. 0.1, 1 and 10mm increments availible.
After adjusting Z, I hit the connect button in Luban and continued with second part of the commands.
Calibration complete.
Is this not your case?

no because I was afraid that its “scrap” to disconnect during the leveling. so i was going to leveling first on the touchscreen and once at the first point (in manual mode) i connect with octoprint or pronterface and run the 11x11. by doing that I find myself on the touch screen with the leveling controls so I can do .5mm .1mm and .05mm. Also I can be more specific.

1 Like

One thing I found useful after first layer test is G1029 D##
Where ## is number in mm to adjust offset for the mesh. To fine tune without going through calibration over and over.