Experience needed - Noise with enclosure

Hi everybody !

I’ve received my SM A350 in late october and already run a few prints that went fairly well, knowing that i’m new in 3D Printing.

During my last print i’ve noticed that my printer was rather loud during specific parts (circular movement).

As i don’t have experience with an other printer, my first question is : what is considered “normal” for a snapmaker in dB?

During this print I was about 65 dB in front of the printer (15cm), enclosure open. And 57 dB with enclosure close.

I’ve also done a video of the specific movement, if someone can tell me if it’s normal that would be much appriciate :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance for your answers !

This is kind a normal if you print very slow because of the all metal design creates resonance sounds…
Try print or moving faster.- There was a similar discussion about early this year,- no solution expect printing with other speeds was found.

my grandson is always standing in front of the printer and playing the conductor of a large orchestra :notes: :musical_score: :musical_note: :violin: :trumpet: :saxophone: