Custom settings in Snapmaker3D (Mac version)?

Hi all, I just started using my Snapmaker yesterday and I’m quite impressed with the print quality in the high-quality setting.

However, I can’t seem to edit the custom settings for it. When I click the up arrow near the “custom” button, all I get is a “custom” word and that does nothing. In one Facebook group a Windows user showed me that when he clicks the arrow, a lot of customizable options appear. Is the Mac version bugged? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help with this!

PS: Why isn’t there a “Troubleshooting” category on the forum? Posting this in the “getting started” category doesn’t seem right. Also, I wasn’t able to find any manual / tutorials for the Snapmaker3D software, is there any?

1 Like

Hi @guzforster This is the panel in I shared with you on Facebook, which I see on the Windows version ofSnapmaker3D. I will share this message with @Rainie and hopefully you will have an answer soon.

Keep having fin

Doug

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Doug! Hopefully @Rainie will be able to help me out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, I reinstalled the software and now it’s working. It was some kind of weird bug.

2 Likes