Calling All Snapmaker Owners: Let's Relive Our Childhood Games!

Dear Snapmaker Owners,

Today, I want to take you on a nostalgic trip down memory lane, back to those days when we were young and carefree, playing our favorite childhood games. Do you remember them? The games that brought us endless joy and laughter?

Well, I have some fantastic news for you! In our 14th Snapmaking Contest (Jun 1 - Jul 1, 2023), we are inviting all Snapmaker owners to recreate their beloved childhood games using the incredible power of 3D printing, laser, or CNC. Whether it’s board games, brain-teasers, puzzles, or anything else that tickles your fancy, this contest is your chance to bring those cherished memories back to life!

Imagine the possibilities! You can design and build your very own version of your favorite game, adding your unique twist and personal touch. It’s an opportunity to unleash your creativity and showcase your skills. And let’s not forget the most important part - having a blast while doing it!

To participate, simply head over to our website and check out the ways to enter the contest, along with the rules, prizes, evaluation criteria, and how to gather votes. Everything you need to know is available on our dedicated contest page: Snapmaking Contest - Games that made your childhood

If you’re wondering what kind of projects are possible with this theme, I highly recommend taking a look at the winners from last year’s contest. They truly captured the essence of childhood inspirations, and I’m sure they will ignite your imagination. You can find their incredible creations and stories on our blog: https://snapmaker.com/blog/2022/07/27/childlike-inspirations-from-10th-snapmakng-contest-entries

I must admit, I am eagerly anticipating the projects you will come up with this year. The Snapmaker community never fails to amaze me with their ingenuity and talent. I have no doubt that this contest will be filled with awe-inspiring entries that will transport us back to our fondest memories.

Best of luck to all participants, and may the spirit of childhood games guide you on this exciting journey!

Best regards,
Jade

Any updates on contest? I wasn’t able to vote on the website, there was no voting buttons during the period mentioned in rules. Hope I understood them right.

The 14th Snapmaking Contest Winners Announcement!
We’re excited to share the 14th Snapmaking Contest winners with all of you! It was tough for our judges to choose from the numerous amazing entries we received. But after much deliberation, we’ve finally landed on the deserving winners who wowed us with their creativity and talent. So, without any more delay, let’s announce the winners!

First Prize: Akifumi Ueno

Second Prize: MATEJ MARKUS

Third Prize: Michele Robert

Lucky Prize Winners:

1. Florian Krenn

2. heiden_design_technologies

3. Lilian Chamontin

:two_hearts:Congrats on winning the 14th snapmaking contest! Your talent and dedication are impressive. Keep up the outstanding work! !:star_struck:

And once again, a heartfelt thank you to everyone who participated in the Contest! Your passion and creativity continue to inspire us. What contest themes you would like to see in the near future? Drop your ideas below!:heart:

1 Like

Congrats everyone! Great projects!
Guess I missed the voting on the website, how was it done @Mandy ? Also some of the project here are not on the website. I’m confused :slight_smile:

Hi, there is no voting this time because of the relatively small number of projects, all projects entered the final round.
Due to a system error, not all of the projects were displayed in the gallery successfully. We have resolved the issue and you can now view all of the projects on our website. Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Interesting… I thought there was about 38 entries.
Looking forward to the next contest.