Adhesions issues/bed leveling

I have been having significant difficulties with bed adhesion if I print multiple parts on one print. I have the A350 and sometimes I can fill the bed with parts, othertimes I struggle with more than one thing on the bed at a time. I loaded octoprint on it and did the bed visualizer, is it just me or is this an abnormal amount of warping on the bed?

1 Like

You have no idea how much I wish that were just you.

Specifically, it’s a ton of warpage. But also about average for the machine from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

Would using a glass bed help with this issue? or is there anything else I can do?

I am doing the auto level at room temp, and have tried manual level at room temp as well. I am doing the 5X5 bed leveling yes.

pretty sure it is not upside down, but I will check later and test that.

Platform is on correctly.

I used to have bed leveling issues. Some things that helped me solve my problems were:

1.) re-attached my heated bed. I loosely attached every screw and heated it to 85c for 30 minutes. Then, screwed it down. Don’t torque it down; just till you feel it’s tight. You want to start in the center and work your way out. Imagine you’re ironing out wrinkles.

2.) after that I leveled (5x5) with it still heated. Yes, the auto level turns off the heater. But, it’ll stay closer to the temp it operates at. When I did the z axis I did .1mm down until I flexed the card when I pushed on it. Then, I raised it .1mm and used .05mm for the same effect. Saved it.

I don’t have issues anymore. She has been printing solidly for a week straight. Large objects that cover the width of the board. And, my numbers in bed visualizer don’t look ridiculously flat either. It’s doing what it should.

Anyways, I think a lot of my issues were due to not paying attention to the little details like how I was attaching the bed. Since I’ve been more deliberate my prints are much better.