Saved Project will not load

Good day,
I have created several projects in Luban for simple CNC carving. I saved each one of them using “Save As” and I can see them in my saved files folder however, when I select either “Open Project” or “Recent Project” and try to open a saved project, absolutely nothing happens. The project does not load. I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version (4.1.4).

It appears the files are being saved incorrectly though I’ve not changed any settings. Each file is only 1KB (See image)

I searched the forum and Googled “Saved Project Not Loading” and variations but found nothing on the topic so…here I am.

I was hoping to see a reply with some solution; I have the same problem. It appears to be only the CNC app; I’ve saved and opened 3D and laser projects ok.

Interesting update. I tried to save and open a CNC project. I didn’t rename it and accepted the provided ‘name’ (6b027bf2.snapcnc - whatever that means) and it actually saved a 100 kb file that opened again. Playing further, I tried saving it with another auto-generated name (fa74c0ef.snapcnc) and, nope, a 1 kb file. I tried again with a rename, nope a 1 kb file. The project is a simple 182 kb SVG file, 60mmX~145mm. Trying to resave the project with a new provided name, again worked 1X but not on repeat. Interesting issue.

I have a related issue. My files also save as the .snap* seem to be related to the type of job (CNC, Laser =lsr, which makes me think there is one for 3d print as well … anyway) but when trying to import them later the file type is not supported…