Innovation Fund Community Vote Is Now Open — Cast Your Vote!

Hello community,

The moment has come. The Innovation Fund community vote is officially open! 67 publicly displayed projects are now competing for your support, and 20 of them will be selected in Innovation Fund Phase 1.

Community votes will account for 20% of the final score so your vote will help decide which ones the community stands behind.

How to vote (3 simple steps):

  1. Open the voting page: Innovation Fund Community Vote Is Now Open
  2. Select 5 projects at the same time, then submit your vote.
  3. Enter your email address to confirm the participation.

Deadline: Voting closes at 11:59 PM (UTC) on September 30 — don’t leave it to the last minute!

Every vote counts. Take a look at the 67 projects on display and help the best ideas win. Happy voting!

4 Likes

It says I cannot participate.

2 Likes

@robjkamp
can you share a screenshot of the error message for me?

These are the steps after selecting 5 projects.

(attachments)


I think it might be related to the email format. I tested with your email address and the same error popped up. Let me check with the engineer for further advice.

Hello Zoe,

I used the email the invitation was sent to.

I can’t get past this:

What “security settings”?

1 Like

@CrazyIvan How about this direct link:

Votes cast :+1:

Only 5 votes available :sob: It was really hard to choose among all these amazing projects!

1 Like

That worked, thanks

1 Like

@robjkamp Hi, I just got the update from the support team:

The technical team has identified that this email domain had been mistakenly classified as a disposable email domain. It has now been removed from our list of disposable email addresses, so you should be able to register and vote successfully.

I have successfully submitted my votes.

1 Like

Oh wow. How did my site get added to this (u1convert.com), greatly appreciated to whomever did it!

Should I have received any notification?

1 Like

I am quite happily open to bribes for my votes, I accept cash, Cheques, Paypal and all major Credit cards…

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Where’s the “me too” button when you want it (except I’ve already used up my votes)!

2 Likes

Innovation Fund: Update on the Announcement Date

Hi community members,

We’ve received votes from over 500 community users so far, and our judges are nearing the end of their evaluation. The community voting phase is about to close as scheduled. Thank you all for your enthusiastic participation.

During our final verification of the voting results, we identified a small number of cases that require further cross-checking to ensure a unified and accurate calculation methodology. To make sure every project is evaluated fairly and consistently, we would like to take some additional time to verify the scoring process and confirm that the same criteria and calculation methodology are applied uniformly across all projects.

Therefore, we have decided to postpone the announcement of the first-round results from October 1 (UTC) to October 9 (UTC). The final results will still be announced on October 15 (UTC) as scheduled.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your understanding and patience as we take the time to ensure a fair and objective evaluation.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Make Something Wonderful

Snapmaker Team

Snapmaker suspects foul play in the voting or am I reading too much into the statement?