Snapmaker Germany Meetup - July 8

Hello, Snapmaker friends in Germany! The Snapmaker team has just embarked on a trip to Germany for business events. We want to hang out with our community while in town. It’d be great to meet you in person. If you are interested, please feel free to comment below.

Drinks are on us. You bring yourself, your feedback, the stories of your creative projects, and anything you would like to share with us!

Theme: Morning coffee with Snapmaker

Time: 10-11am, 8th July 2023

City: Frankfurt

Place: The Holy Cross Brewing Society

See you there, Snapmakers! :hugs:

4 Likes

Great that you do that ! Sadly I am flying into the opposite direction on Friday evening, but hope many people here can attend and find out when the next firmwares will be released and what snapmakers plans are :slight_smile:

Great, that you are coming to town. What time and where? :grinning:

1 Like

Update on Snapmaker Germany Meetup - July 8

Good morning! The Snapmaker team is now in Germany. We would love to meet you in person this Saturday!

Theme: Morning coffee with Snapmaker

Time: 10-11am, 8th July 2023

City: Frankfurt

Place: The Holy Cross Brewing Society

To sign up, leave a comment below, and you’ll be invited to a chat for instant updates.

Gosh, it would be nice to travel to Germany again! But - Alas, we have a winery here in Colorado!
The Winery @ Holy Cross Abbey.
Maybe next year, we could have a Colorado Snapmaker “Meetup”?

v/r,
CommMan2000

1 Like

I hope some more attendees were found on Facebook. I would love to join, but cannot travel to Frankfurt tomorrow because we have a family meetup

Did you switch location? Can’t seem to find you guys…

Hi David, I apologize for the delayed response. We have received feedback from users who were unable to attend the meetup due to tight schedules. They suggest that we release the meetup information earlier so that users can plan accordingly. Unfortunately, only one user signed up, but did not confirm his participation. Consequently, our team member Ziggy in Germany assumed that no one would be attending and canceled the meetup on Saturday. I just noticed the cancellation message today, and it is truly regrettable. It’s a shame.

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. It is unfortunate that we missed the opportunity to meet in person. We will make sure to plan better for future events.

1 Like