Comment traduire Luban en Français?

Bonjour à tous comment faire ou aider pour la traduction des différents menus dans Luban en Français ? Je me porte volontaire si Snapmaker ou une autre personne me donne la marche a suivre pour traduire les menus de Luban en Français. Merci à vous pour votre aide et soutien pour ce projet.

English text :
Hello everyone, how to do or help with the translation of the different menus in Luban into English? I’ll volunteer if Snapmaker or someone else gives me the steps to follow to translate Luban’s menus into French. Thank you for your help and support for this project.

1 Like

I have Français available in the language drop down. Are you looking to localize it to Quebecois or something not France Français?

The code is open source, and available at GitHub - Snapmaker/Luban: An easy-to-use 3-in-1 software tailor-made for Snapmaker machines. . Although the latest commit is nearly 2 years old, and for version 4.3, not 4.10. It’s git though, so they should be able to pull your PR into their private fork if they want it. I haven’t tried, so I don’t know if you’ll be successful. The fact that they’re not keeping the public repo up to date tells me they probably aren’t interested in public pull requests.

If you still want to try, I did a few quick greps. I’m not a javascript developer, but it looks fairly straightforward using an i18n library. Grep and search for file with zh-cn in the code. That seems to be much more unique than trying to look for en or fr. It looks like language resources go in src/app/resources/i18n/<lang>/ and src/server/i18n/<lang>/, and then get added to a couple javascript arrays.

Good luck!

Forgot to include my screenshot

Salut, le logiciel Luban comprend un pack de langue Français, mais évidemment uniquement pour les menus. Toutes les explications compliquées des réglages sont toujours en anglais.
Existe-t-il une traduction Française des explications ? Ou comment aider pour la traduction en Français de Luban ? Merci

English text :
Hi, the Luban software includes a French language pack, but obviously only for the menus. All complicated explanations of settings are always in English.
Is there a French translation of the explanations? Or how to help with the French translation of Luban? THANKS

I agree, something strange is going on. If you switch to French, only some of it is in French; the pop-up help and the detailed explanations are in English. Yet, if you switch to German it appears to be all in German. I haven’t checked other languages.

Bonjour,
Complètement d’accord
Traduction française ne change que certains entetes de menu mais beaucoup de choses dont les explications sont et restent non traduites, est ce une erreur ou une traduction inachevée ?
En tout cas une traduction intégrale serait bienvenue
:blush: