What are the red and blue tubes marked with A and B?

Just wanted to know what these are. Is it glue for the print bed?

As I recall, they’re a 2 part epoxy glue for gluing in the inserts on the CNC spoilboard if they become loose.

Near the bottom of this page.

1 Like

Thank you! I was about to glue my printing board XD