Touchscreen Random Touch

I forgot, any humidity, condensation?

no. dry and cold. perfect for electronics. I do computer repairs when I’m not having fun doing my own things

1 Like

I am sure you will crack it soon… have fun

1 Like

G’day again. Just a quick update. After playing around a bit more with no joy, I emailed SnapMaker and sent a short video of the touchscreen and the phantom presses. A few days later received a reply saying the touchscreen was faulty and they would send a new one. $13 US for shipping. Very happy with SM. Now playing with some ESun PETG and getting some good results. Just a bit more fine tuning and I will be one happy camper. Apologies to non-australians who might read this and not quite understand some of the lingo.

bonjour j’ai un problème avec mon Touchscreen de mon snapmaker originale
il reste planter et je ne peux rien faire

Unfortunately you have to email support@snapmaker.com and request a new touchscreen for your Snapmaker original.
May you let your text be translated next time, thx!

Hello thank you for your answer I have just discovered where the problem comes from it is not of the touch screen but of this part that I can not named the photo attached it no longer lights up with blue light

This is your controller, does your power supply work? Could you measure the voltage which comes out of the power supply? It should be 24V DC.

the controller output is 24V DC, the controller blue light is missing.
I think the controller is out of order.
Thank you to you I wish you a pleasant weekend.
cordially
I contact you from France exactly Paris
[Abderrah63@gmail.com](mailto:Abderrah63@gmail.com)

Cordialement Abderrahmane