This is the beta version of Snapmakerjs v2.5.3, please check it out and any feedback is appreciated!
- New Features:
- Added the ability to load multiple models in CNC G-code Generator
- Added model operations for laser and CNC
- “Arrange all models” to re-arrange models (images) so that they don’t overlap each other
- “Send to Back” to send the selected model to the bottom layer and “Send to Front” to send the selected model to the first layer
- “Delete” to delete the selected model
- “Anchor” to align an anchor of model to the work origin
- Added an option to toggle between automatic preview and manual preview. Turn off automatic preview can reduce calculations and memory usage when generating G-code from big images.
- Added parameter “invert” for laser B&W and Greyscale modes, invert black and white pixels of image
- Added the ability to modify 3 dimensions of your workspace, well you know, Snapmaker 2 have 3 models with different sizes
- Fixed the issue that Workspace unable to drag to upload G-code file
- Fixed some other small issues
- Removed Linux 32-bit version, Linux 32-bit versions are not longer supported